Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh Yeah! Blog!

Hi everyone! I have been meaning to stop by and introduce myself and blog a little bit but wow, has life been busy! Before I make any serious posts though, I figured I would tell you all a little bit about myself and what I do.

Although I generally try to avoid anything with "Princess" in the title, when Becca asked for bloggers and explained exactly what a singing princess astronaut was, how could I resist? I love producing content and media and blogging is just another way to get a voice out there. Currently, I have one other major outlet, a daily (supposedly) podcast called 10 Minutes of Me, that is little more that what it says it it. The show runs anywhere from 10 to 15 minutes and the content is...well, whatever I think up right before I record. A word of warning, however-The show is explicit and does cover touchy subjects, including the acknowledgment that adults have sex. Fair warning.

Other than that, I'm currently unemployed/a business owner/ a stay at home mom, depending on if you're talking to my pride, CA EDD or my family. My husband and I run a business in Northern California, we just bought our first house this year and have a little baby boy, referred to as The Trex, who will be 10 months old October 21st and took his first steps last weekend. We have two crazy dogs, a full acre of land to mow, and something that has been stealing whole bird feeders from the house eves. All in all, we lead a pretty good, happy life...at least when I'm not trying to do one million things and take care of the kid.

I'll probably blog about a multitude of things, from childcare to house projects, dog problems, my reluctance and corresponding desire to get another job, neighbors, and basically any topic or subject matter that comes to mind. Feel free to throw up any questions you may have, and I look forward to throwing up some more posts in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment