Thursday, March 8, 2012

Super Shoes!

  I found a super cute project idea on Pinterest and HAD to do it right away.
Super Hero Shoes! It's really easy. I decided to try out the project on a pair for The Peanut. Then, if all goes well, I will make a pair for myself. I'm thinking they need to be worn at GenCon.

Step 1:  Gather your supplies
Comics of your choice
Modge Podge
Shoes
Paint brushes and sponges
Newspaper


Step 2
Cut out pictures you like.  I used panels for coverage, then layered words and characters on top.




Step 3
Modge Podge your pictures onto the shoes.

The Peanut helping.

Step 4
Distract your little one from "helping" by giving her the camera.


Step 5
Cover everything a couple layers of Modge Podge and let dry.

Step 6
Step back and look at your awesome new shoes!









1 comment:

  1. Those are super-duper! Sorry I couldn't help myself and now I want to watch Over the Hedge!

    Love the shoes! I am a little jealous of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete