Friday, July 15, 2011

In Which I say Hello

  This is my blog. I do not expect you to find it interesting. I am not a writer. I do not share my feelings well. I keep this blog to sort my thoughts and remember something that happened. Sometimes, I may show off a fun project I did.

  I am a stay home mom, geek, Singing Princess Astronaut, wife. My favorite colors are red, silver, and purple.  I play table top roll playing games, World of Warcraft, and do other geeky things.

  The joy of my life is my family, my husband E and our beautiful 3 1/2 year old daughter,  The Peanut.

 Being a stay home mom does not mean I gave up my life to take care of my family. It means my family is my life. I am not setting the womens' lib movement back. Womens' liberation means I can CHOOSE to be a stay home mom, not that I have to be.

  I don't have a lot of close friends, the few I do consider close to me live in other states. In general, I get along with guys better. When you like the things I like, there just tend to be more guys about any way.

  So yeah. Hi. Welcome to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment